Camila's Voice Bank Update

New update! Ok maybe I'm too fast with the updates but I fixed a few things and deleted some redundant syllables. I re-recorded a few files that were annoying, and some that needed fixing. Also fixed the oto.ini for these files as well as some that needed some fixing. If I do fix up the oto.ini file I'll only upload it if it's very necesary and I only upload new voicebank if I re-record files.

You can download the new voicebank here:
Camila Melodia(act1 ver1.3).zip

Oh by the way, If any of you are having trouble making her sing (that she sounds kinda broken) the problem might be that you need to download something with visual basic or something like that (I suggest you put the UTAU page through google translator to make your way around it and you might actually be able to fix the problem) I'm not exactly sure how it's done considering I never had that problem, but I know someone who did and that's how they fixed it! Well have fun!



Something extra!!! Look at all the UTAU, and these are only a handful!!! xD

Comments

Well, updating fast isn't a bad thing, right?

And, wow o_o I just watched that video. There are a lot of UTAU. I'm surprised that I can recognize at least half of them xD! I'm even more surprised that there are so many other UTAU out there that I've never heard of or seen.

Popular posts from this blog

ust downloads

How to make an oto.ini BASIC TUTORIAL

Camilo x Celestine