Camila won't sing for you? I think I found a fix!

Try downloading this version Camila Melodia(act1 ver1.5b).zip


What's different? Well her voicebank is really big and has over 500 samples so I subdivided her voicebank. You don't have to extract the files from the other folders just leave it as it is. Each subfolder has its own oto.ini file and I've tested it and so far everything works fine on my computer (but the other version worked too so I need feedback) Please try it out, I hope it works for you. I read somewhere that someone had problems with the oto.ini files when they were too big so I had the idea to cut it in parts because of Tony Yonné and ÑAL's voicebanks.


Happy song making!!!

Comments

Kaoru said…
*insert eternal face of happyness*

Also~ I'm going to make her sing with Yuki. This morning I remembered something... And I'm going to make good use of it.

Popular posts from this blog

ust downloads

How to make an oto.ini BASIC TUTORIAL

Camilo x Celestine