Making an UTAU Tutorial

Well I finally added my oto.ini tutorial to this blog. You can find that tutorial here as well as on the Downloads section on the right --->

It's not a tutorial to download but I do link to a bunch of downloads so I added it to that section of the blog.

If I ever make anymore tutorials I might just link them in that section as well.

Well that's all, good luck making your own UTAU, fixing your already existing voicebank, or even giving VCV a try.

Please feel free to leave any questions you have either on the cbox, DA note, or as a comment to this post or the tutorial post (I'll try to check the tutorial post in case I get questions but might forget and not notice ^^;)

~Yesi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ust downloads

Camilo x Celestine

How to make an oto.ini BASIC TUTORIAL