Overseas Users, Use Romaji filenames please!!!

Well I could not have said it better myself so I link you to a journal Aline's creator wrote:
ROMAJI PL0X ;A; [kinda rant]

Still don't have enough proof? Camila is completely saved in romaji CV, and VCV voicebanks and I use hiragana usts all the time! (except for the High Voice Bank which has the arrows but most people who know how to use that probably can use hiragana in their computer xD) tho if anybody really cares about that particular voicebank and can't use it, I can change it so yeah just let me know.

You can learn to make the VCV oto.ini yourself, even if you use one as base you still have to edit it so why not start from scratch? In my oto.ini tutorial I cover a bit about configuring VCV and if there's any specific questions you have you can ask me. (I won't configure your bank though, sorry...^^; I don't really have time to configure everyone's voicebank much less vcv)

Well that's all I have to say about that. Just remember, if you wan't more people to use your vb be sure to think about them and if they can run it or not! They'll appreciate you for it. Plus it'll be a heck of a lot easier for you to find syllables you might need to re-record or fix since you can actually read them! :P

~Yesi-chan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ust downloads

Camilo x Celestine

How to make an oto.ini BASIC TUTORIAL