La Investigación - English Translation


Kaito:
Please answer me, miss.
What exactly happened?
If I understood you correctly,
you say he abused you...
You two fought and you were afraid
because his strength was superior,
and a little gal like you
could not handle such a brute...
What I don't understand is
Why was the knife on his back?
I'm sorry miss but I think
he was running away from you!

IA:
Don't you understand that it's hard
to maintain my composure
when a man like that
mistreats and tortures me?
I don't think it's a good idea
for me to keep answering your questions
until I see my assigned lawyer here...

Chorus:
These stories don't match up.
This case is a mess!
The evidence doesn't match up with the confession.

Bruno:
Let me know if I'm wrong,
there was nothing between the two of you
but she got so pissed
like some crazy desperate chick...
That girl is very pretty,
It's so obvious you were living together!
You guys were not "just friends",
Do you think I'm that stupid?
Don't worry because the evidence
should be on your side...
But if you want justice
lie to me some other time!

Gakupo:
Don't you understand that it's
hard to admit that some crazy chick
stabbed me in the back and I couldn't do anything?
I don't think it's a good idea
for you to keep asking me
about my private life...
I'm getting uncomfortable!

Chorus:
These stories don't match up.
This case is a mess!
The evidence doesn't match up with the confession.

Kaito:
What do you think, detective?
Answer me with caution...
With what she's told me, her sentence
just keeps getting longer...
Such a shame!

Bruno:
Oh come on!
I was watching you
while you interrogated her...
You were colder than that ice cream
you are so fond of, my friend!

Kaito:
(Don't exaggerate!)
The problem is you think that
everyone vibrates (clicks)
just like you and Clara...
Just tell me what that guy said
'cause I see you are uneasy...

Bruno:
That idiot just said they were "roomates"
but other witnesses like Ramón, Juan, and Tito
told me they were an item...

Kaito:
Ay! I can't understand this!
It's so obvious one of them is lying...

Bruno:
Our victim seems like a good guy...
And it seems like he was stabbed a lot

Kaito:
The girl seems nice and she's kind of hot!
Seems like she blew a fuse and went crazy
I kinda feel sorry for her now...

Bruno:
Let's not waste any more time talking and let's finish lunch
'cause the DA (district attorney/prosecutor) has been waiting for us for a while.

Both:
Let's go!

Luka:
Good job guys, see you in court!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ust downloads

How to make an oto.ini BASIC TUTORIAL

Camilo x Celestine